Hello. My name is Ana Caragea. Welcome to my website.
I want to tell you a little bit about myself, so you can get a feeling of who I am and what I believe in.
I strongly believe that every human being is born with a huge potential for creation – creating an amazing life, inspiring others. I believe that from time to time, we lose track of who we are and what we can achieve. I believe we are responsible to jump back into the game of life and take back the wheel. I believe there is a moment in life when everything changes – our perspective, our vision, our mission. Is this your time?
– Why am I here – what’s my purpose in this lifetime?
– How do I want to live my life? How can I contribute to others by stepping up my game?
– At what can I be great, so that my life would be fulfilling and free of pain/ suffering?
I believe there is a time and place for everyone to discover the answers to those questions. I believe we cross paths in life for a reason.
I believe we can all inspire GREATNESS!
I’m 34 years old woman, happily married, living in Dubai. I am a creative, patient, resourceful and positive woman!
I was always drawn into helping others, that’s why my University degree is in Sociology/Psychology. I used to see myself being a Therapist, but life happened, and I’ve chosen to travel and to see the world.
5 years and a half ago, I’ve discovered my passion for Coaching. I’m finding this profession very fulfilling and rewarding. I embrace it with all my being and I invite you to give it a try!
My coaching journey began by taking an ICF (International Coach Federation) accredited course, which gave me the basic understanding of what’s expected from me as a coach. Sensing that there’s more to coaching than just asking powerful questions, I had an inner question that eventually led me to search other coach development programs. That’s how I’ve gotten into Robbins – Madanes Training of Strategic Interventions. The complex approach to coaching gives me the perfect tools to navigate towards a greater understanding of human behaviour, emotions, needs, strengths. I am taking in new perspectives of one’s problem. I don’t look only at the effect of a problem, I am looking deeper, I am searching for the cause of the problem. I am helping my clients get clarity, where before there was only confusion. With the help of the strategies that I have in my coach’s toolkit, I’m inviting you to a better, more compelling future.
Intuition plays an important part in my coaching practice, that’s why I can ask the right questions at the right moment.
* Robbins – Madanes Training Mastery – Strategic Interventions Master Coach Program
* Certified Competent Coach – School of Coaching Mastery (ICF and IAC approved 2 Months Coaching Training)
* Life Coach Certificate, Professional Life/Career Coach – Goal Imagery Institute (ICF-Approved, 3-Months Life/Career Coach Training)
* Impacting Leaders – Michael Neill
* Quality Customer Service Certificate – Spearhead Training
* Values, Needs and Strengths Certificate – School of Coaching Mastery
* Stress and Time Management Certificate – HNI Training & Coaching
* Introduction to Positive Psychology for Coaches Certificate – School of Coaching Mastery
* Best Practices for Professional Coaches Certificate – School of Coaching Mastery
* University “Spiru Haret”, Faculty of Sociology-Psychology Bucharest/ Romania – Bachelor’s Degree, Sociology-Psychology
* High School “Ecaterina Teodoroiu” Targu Jiu/ Romania – High School, Advanced Mathematics and Informatics
My Life Purpose Statement is:
I am the Compass that guides you to your Inner Discovery.
I’m curious about your journey, I want to find out more about you – please leave me a message in the contact form, and I’ll get back to you in max. 24 hrs.